show me;

show me your heart, i'll give you something to keep inside
show me where your heart used to be, i'll replace it with mine

Monday, October 6, 2008

1st Day!

I never wrote in a "Blog" before and this is my first time. I heard and seen it, but i never really bother to write in one. I always thought that it's a waste of time. I guess, it's important for this computer class, so i'll try my best to write on it everyday.
Anyways, i didn't go to homecoming because i went out the whole day with my parents, to go shopping and it was fun! Plus, the cardinal football win the homecoming! which is really surprising to me cause, last year they lost the homecoming. which is really sad.



This year Cardinal did show lots of spirit.

1 comment:

Dill5008 said...

Your blog is colourful. Hey Molly! Its dylan. Lol. :D